If you’re a resident of the EU please consult our dedicated EU-GDPR page.
If you’re a resident of the state of California please consult our dedicated CCPA page.
At Photomyne Ltd. (the "Company" or "we"), we recognize that privacy is important. This policy applies to all of the software, services, information, tools, features and functionality offered by the Company and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliated companies on our proprietary application known as "Colorize B&W Photos" (collectively, the "Services") and covers how PII that the Company collects and receives, including in respect of any use of the Services, is treated. If you have any questions about this policy, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Information We Collect and How We Use It
In order to provide, improve and maintain our Services, we may collect the following types of information:
- Information you provide. As part of the Services, we may process photos submitted to the Services.
- Children. We care about the safety of children. Because the Services are not directed towards children under 18, they are not allowed to use the Services, or provide PII. If you are under the age of 18 or the age of legal majority where you reside if that jurisdiction has an older age of majority, you must obtain parental consent (or consent from your legal guardian) prior to using our Services. We do not knowingly contact or engage with children under the age of 18 (or the age of legal majority where you reside if that jurisdiction has an older age of majority) without said parental consent (or consent from your legal guardian). If you have reason to believe that a child under the said age has provided us with their PII, please contact us at the address given above and we will endeavor to delete that PII from our databases.
The Company only shares PII with other companies or individuals in the following limited circumstances
- As required for the provision of the Services.
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such PII is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable agreements and/or their terms, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of the Company, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of PII. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your PII, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- We strive to maintain the reliability, accuracy, completeness and currency of PII that we collect and to protect the privacy and security of our users. We keep your PII only for as long as reasonably necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or to comply with any applicable legal or ethical reporting or document retention requirements.
- We limit access to PII about you to employees, contractors and agents who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that PII. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural security measures and safeguards to reasonably protect PII. Our servers and our databases are protected by industry standard security technology, such as industry standard firewalls and password protection.
- Although we cannot guarantee against any loss, misuse, unauthorized disclosure, alteration or destruction of data, we try to prevent such unfortunate occurrences.
The Company processes PII only for the purposes for which it was collected and in accordance with this Policy or any applicable service agreements. We review our data collection, storage and processing practices to ensure that we only collect , store and process the PII needed to provide or improve our Services. We take reasonable steps to ensure that the PII we process is accurate, complete, and current, but we depend on our users to update or correct their PII whenever necessary. Nothing in this policy is interpreted as an obligation to store information, and we delete and avoid from recording and storing any and all information.
- If we hold any of your PII, upon receipt of your written request and enough information to permit us to identify your PII, we will disclose to you the PII we hold about you. Upon your request, we will also correct, amend or delete any PII that is inaccurate.
- We ask individual users to identify themselves and the PII requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required.
The Company regularly reviews its compliance with this policy. Please feel free to direct any questions or concerns regarding this policy or our treatment of PII by contacting us as provided above. When we receive formal written complaints it is the Company's policy to contact the complaining user regarding his or her concerns. We will cooperate with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including local data protection authorities, to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of PII that cannot be resolved between the Company and an individual.
The Company may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat PII by placing a prominent notice on the Services. We encourage you to periodically review this policy for the latest information about our privacy practices.
Consent To Processing
By providing any PII to us pursuant to this policy, all users, including, without limitation, users in the United States, Israel and member states of the European Union, fully understand and unambiguously consent to this policy and to the collection and processing of such PII abroad. The server on which the Services are hosted and/or through which the Services are processed may be outside the country from which you access the same and may be outside your country of residence. Some of the uses and disclosures mentioned in this policy may involve the transfer of your PII to various countries around the world that may have different levels of privacy protection than your country. By submitting your PII through the Services, you consent, acknowledge, and agree that we may collect, use, transfer, and disclose your PII as described in this policy. If you do not consent to the terms of this policy, please do not use the Services.
If you have any questions about this policy, concerns about the way we process your PII, or if you wish to delete all information regarding your use of the Services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your California Privacy Rights and Do Not Track Notices
The CCPA permits customers of Company who are California residents to request certain information regarding its disclosure of PII to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. For more information please see: https://photomyne.com/ccpa. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com. You are also advised that Company does not respond to “Do Not Track” signals.