Are you a Photomyne account member, and interested in digitizing ALL your old photo memories? Then we've got some good news.
If you are using one or more of our other apps such as SlideScan, Filmbox and Colorize, you can copy and transfer photos you scanned from those apps to your Photomyne account (you will need to have a Photomyne app version of 18.0 or later).
How to copy photos from SlideScan/FilmBox/Colorize to Photomyne?
(1) Open the app that has the photos you'd like to copy to your Photomyne account.
(2) Tap the red Share button.
(3) Select the photos you want to copy and transfer to Photomyne.
(4) Once done selecting photos, look for the Photomyne butterfly icon and tap it.
(5) Approve the process by tapping the Copy to Photomynebutton.
That’s it! The next time you open the Photomyne app and log in, you will see an album with the same name as the app you copied photos from (ex. if you copied photos from SlideScan, you'll see a new SlideScan album in your Photomyne account).
In this album, you can view all your copied photos.
This page was last updated in March 2020