By default, the app lists albums according to their scanned date (newest first). If you’ve assigned years to your albums (through the album details screen), the app will automatically sort them in chronological order, with the most recent year showing up first.
Advanced album sorting
Paying account users can choose from additional sorting options. To do so:
- Tap the 3-bar icon on the top-left of the main screen
- Then tap Settings and choose Sort albums by.
- Here you will be able to choose a sorting method:
- Album title (A-Z) - for alphabetical order.
- Album date (new first) - according to the date you assigned to the album.
- Album created (new first)- by scanning date.
Please note, the order you choose will be kept for this device only. If you log into your account on other devices or computers, you will need to set your preferred sorting method again.