One of the things that makes Photomyne’s Photo Scanner app stand out in the sea of photo scanners out there is the ability to scan multiple paper photos in a single shot.
To get you going and help you whiz through entire photo albums in minutes, here’s what to do:
If scanning photo albums:
- Open a photo album and place it on a table or the floor. Make sure the background is clear and even-colored.
- Open the Photomyne app on your device and tap the camera icon.
- Place the device's camera directly above an entire album page — no need to take out sleeve protectors. Just point and shoot.
- Take multiple shots of album pages, one after the other. When finished with capturing the whole album, tap the check sign icon on the top-right.
- The app will auto-save the photos you just scanned into an album. This may take a few moments.
If scanning individual photos (from a box or loose photos):
- Place up to 3 or 4 paper photos on a table or the floor. Make sure the background is clutter-free, and even in color.
- Place the device's camera directly above the batch of photos and tap to shoot. Voila!
If you’d like to know how to achieve the best scanning results, we’ve got all the tips right here for you.