How to create a new password / change an existing password
If you have a Photomyne account but have not created a password yet, or would like to change an existing password, here’s how:
- Open the app and tap the Profile icon in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Scroll down through your Profile and tap Your details
- Under the Personal info section, press Change your password
- Enter your new password into the field and hit Save new password.
How to reset your password
You’re not alone - everyone forgets their password. Fortunately, it’s easy to create a new one.
How to reset your password from the app
- Access the login screen through the app’s side menu (‘three-bars’ icon)
- Type in your email address and tap the arrow button to confirm
- When the password field appears, tap Forgot your password? below.
- You will then receive an email with a login code.
- Enter the login code sent to your email to log in.
How to change your password from a PC
You can also change your password online from your PC. Simply, go to the Photomyne website’s login page and tap Forgot your password. Enter your email address when prompted to receive a reset email. Then enter your new password.
Need help and/or have more questions? Contact our support team for further assistance.
This page was last updated in April 2022