You've put in the time and effort to get those old photo slides or film negatives scanned. You're thrilled with seeing those once-hidden memories. So what's the obvious next step? Make sure these now digital images tell their full story while remaining safe and accessible, indefinitely.
If you have the Photo Scan app, you should know that you can transfer to it scanned slides and film negatives.
Why transfer scanned slides and negatives to the Photo Scan app?
The Photo Scan app is where you can manage your albums, add details to photos, back up your scans, and access your photos from a PC or Mac. Transfer your scanned slides and negatives to enjoy all these advanced management options.*
*Unlimited use of Photo Scan's full range of features requires an active (paid) account plan
How to transfer scanned images from SlideScan/FilmBox/Colorize to Photo Scan?
(1) Open the utility app with the photos you'd like to transfer to your Photomyne account.
(2) Tap the red Share button.
(3) Select the photos you want to transfer to Photomyne.
(4) Once done selecting photos, look for the Photomyne butterfly icon, and tap it.
(5) Approve the process by tapping the Copy to Photomyne button.
That’s it! When the transfer is complete, you'll have the option to view that new album in the Photo Scan app. The album will have the same name as the app you transferred photos from (ex. if you copied photos from SlideScan, you'll see a new SlideScan album in your Photomyne account).
In this album, you can view all your copied photos.
This page was last updated in July 2020