You can now mirror your iPhone's display on your Smart TV. Mirroring (also called screen sharing )is the process of replicating a device's screen onto a TV screen. Please note this is only relevant for iOS devices. Here’s how.
How to mirror your iPhone using Apple TV (AirPlay Mirroring)
- Make sure your Apple TV device is connected to your TV.
- Ensure that both the Apple TV and your iPhone are on the same Wi-Fi network.
- If you have an iPhone X or newer, swipe down from the upper-right corner to reveal the Control Center. Otherwise, swipe up to reveal the Control Center.
- Tap the Screen Mirroring button.
- Select your Apple TV from the list of available devices.
- On your iOS device, enter the four-digit code that appears on your TV screen. (By default, you’ll only need to do this once for each device.)
- To disconnect from the TV, follow steps 1 through 3, and then select Stop Mirroring or Stop AirPlay from the list.
If you don't have an Apple TV device, simply make sure your Smart TV contains an AirPlay or compatible air screening capability (most new generation TVs include this), and follow steps #3-#7.
Need help and/or have more questions? Contact our support team and they'll help you out.
This page was last updated in March 2020