Thanks to our modern technology and the popularity of Smart TVs, you can use mirroring to show your iPhone's display on your TV.
What exactly is mirroring? Also called screen sharing, mirroring is simply the process of replicating a phone, laptop, tablet or computer screen onto a TV screen. This guide focuses on the wireless mirroring of your iPhone on a TV.
Here's how to do it.
How to mirror your iPhone using Apple TV (AirPlay Mirroring)
(1) Make sure your Apple TV device is connected to your TV.
(2) Ensure that both the Apple TV and your iPhone are on the same Wi-Fi network.
(3) If you have an iPhone X or newer, swipe down from the upper-right corner to reveal the Control Center. Otherwise, swipe up to reveal the Control Center.
(4) Tap the Screen Mirroring button.
(5) Select your Apple TV from the list of available devices.
(6) On your iOS device, enter the four-digit code that appears on your TV screen. (By default, you’ll only need to do this once for each device.)
(7) To disconnect from the TV, follow steps 1 through 3, and then select Stop Mirroring or Stop AirPlay from the list.
If you don't have an Apple TV device, simply make sure your Smart TV contains an AirPlay or compatible air screening capability (most new generation TVs include this), and follow steps #3-#7.
If you have any questions on mirroring your iPhone on your TV, please feel free to contact our support team and they'll be happy to assist you.