You’ve taken the time to scan decades of your and your family’s photos. Now it’s time to share those special moments with the people that helped create them and those that will help pass along your legacy. Fortunately, you have plenty of options to choose from so you can tell the stories that made you.
Having trouble choosing just one photo of your adorable newborn baby to send to your parents? Then don’t. You can choose up to 6 photos to add to a collage which the app will beautifully arrange for you. Here’s how:
- First, select the album with the photos you want in your collage, then tap the red Share icon on the bottom of the screen.
- Now, select between 2 to 6 for your collage then press Collage in the menu below.
- If you want to include photos from different albums, press Search or select photos from the home screen, select 2-6 photos from your collection, then tap Collage from the bottom menu..
Once the app creates your collage, you’ll have the option to save, email, print, or share via the apps on your phone. Please note, collages are an on-the-spot creation and will not be saved within the app for future downloads or sharing.
A slideshow can be your best friend when it comes to presenting your scanned memories. You select the photos - perhaps with a theme, or as a memorial, or in celebration of someone - and we’ll do the rest.
- Start by selecting the photos you’d like in your slideshow from within an album. Tap Share then choose your photos. Press the red circle in the top right to select all images in the album. Then press Slideshow to create your production.
- To select photos from different albums, press Search or select photos from the home screen, select your photos, then tap Slideshow from the bottom menu.
Slideshow creation on iOS
If creating a slideshow from an iOS device, you can choose from a variety of customizable editing options at the bottom. Add music, a title, change the play speed or change the photo order for an even more dynamic experience to share with your loved ones. You can then save your finished slideshow to your device, or cast it to your smart tv for a larger presentation.
Make sure to keep the app open while saving your slideshow. If it’s not completed, your slideshow will be lost. Also, similarly to collages, slideshows are an on-the-spot creation and will not be saved within the app for future downloads.
Creating a slideshow on Android
Slideshows created on Android devices will be sent to your email when completed. Please note that saving and editing options are currently not available for Android. Keep an eye out for updates as our team continues to work on these features.
Colorize black and white photos
Black and white photos are quite charming, but our incredible AI can take those old photos and magically bring them to life in full color. It’s a great way to share memories like you’ve never seen before.
- To colorize, first select a black and white image from your scanned photos.
- Tap the Colorize icon (the paintbrush) in the top right, then hit ‘Colorize this photo’ when prompted and watch the app work its colorizing magic.
You can also colorize a photo by tapping the ‘three-dots’ icon and pressing ‘Colorize black-and-white photo’.
Share a photo with its story
Once you’ve saved your scanned photos in an album, adding a detailed description will help ensure you never forget the who, what, when, where, and why behind each moment. These details can then be saved and shared along with its photo.
- To save a photo with its details, first select a photo and add any details you want such as the date it was taken, who’s in the photo, where it was taken, or a general description
- Then save the photo by either tapping the Share icon then pressing Save, or by tapping the ‘three-dots’ icon and pressing ‘Save this photo’
- When prompted, choose Save with added details
- To share your newly saved photo with details, head to the photos app on your phone and share it through the myriad apps - email, messages, Whatsapp, etc.
With so many great options, you don’t have to choose just one. Try some, try them all until you find the best way to creatively share your cherished memories.
Need help and/or have more questions? Contact our support team for further assistance.
This page was last updated in March 2020